Vivir sin sentir sería un sinsentido.

Vivir sin sentir sería un sinsentido.
The flower that blooms last is the most rare and beautiful of all.

Thursday 23 April 2015

Quasar.

When rainbows comprised beatitude and mulled my soul with hope,
No hindrance whatsoever dared to gridlock such steep slope.
And still my heart throbs in my chest, imploring me to yield,
But this ripe drought shall not appease, for it subsumes a shield.
Cheers to your nerve! They uttered, as though fear existed not.
Yet I can feel it grasping every qualm and twinge and thought.   
Its acrimonious icicle annihilates the truce,
Which nourishes my inner faith with rosy valiant juice.
Defiance, I know, gathers guts and grit and fearlessness,
Since who am I to loose myself in anguish and bareness? 
My aims tower in fairylands, though droll as they may seem,  
No deed will ever juxtapose the pursuing of this dream. 

Addah Monoceros.

No comments:

Post a Comment