Vivir sin sentir sería un sinsentido.

Vivir sin sentir sería un sinsentido.
The flower that blooms last is the most rare and beautiful of all.

Monday 27 July 2015

Tabula rasa.

A bead of water welcomes morningtide,
The scented dew salutes me with its dash
As cavalcades of posies and corn tash
Exude my wish to prance onto their side. 
How come such beams of sunlight shine so bright?
They simper as I bathe under their blaze,
Thus shimmering like stars deep in the night,
My eyes on theirs exalt to prizing gaze. 
And yet what is that woolly mound I spot
Gliding towards the joyous daytime flare?
For what was blue turns grey, and I know not,
Why such cascade of raindrops clouts the air.
Forasmuch as my brolly I forgot,
Wetness I must endure, shame I will bear. 

Addah Monoceros.
©2003.

No comments:

Post a Comment