Vivir sin sentir sería un sinsentido.

Vivir sin sentir sería un sinsentido.
The flower that blooms last is the most rare and beautiful of all.

Saturday 6 September 2014

Catathymia.

And in your unblemished infirmity I spot your flawless glitches. And I gaze in yearning awe, tricking myself into believing I can, indeed, drink you up through my eyes, tipple you down my ravenous throat and into my body, deeply inside, where horizons die, where your submerged fiber of alluring beauty lies within my grasping mania. And my lustful devotion strives for more, appeased by the hooking hideousness I inescapably succumb to. And I revel in its throbbing monstrosity, and it bruises me, stings me, snitches the blood out of me, drop by drop, tear by tear, heartbeat by heartbeat. And my emptiness vacuums the nagging remains of my soul, as I reach out for one more swig of the vice my mind is blind to. 

And I love it. And I endure it. And I desire it. 


Addah Monoceros. 

No comments:

Post a Comment