Vivir sin sentir sería un sinsentido.

Vivir sin sentir sería un sinsentido.
The flower that blooms last is the most rare and beautiful of all.

Friday 24 October 2014

Heir of the Algea.

Nacreous and almost ghoulish, it tracks my woe down the sunless drizzle I am captive in. It zealously searches for remaining crystal ounces my broken heart once smattered into, and my endeavour for freedom thrusts inside me like a raging beast. I wail, I screech, I plead. I surrender and yet brawl, savagely enduring its flair whilst drinking up my own decaying chassis. My odium bursts, and avid stains of scarlet vindictiveness plunder my soul as it feasts upon our remorseful venom, a venom so nectarous, so heavenly exquisite, my fire appeases in tranquility, sailing away on the mildest of blankets - 

Serene. Breezeless. Heartless. Lifeless. 

Addah Monoceros.

NOTE FROM THE AUTHOR: Major depression comprises an extremely dangerous mental health condition which can result in overwhelming effects as far as people's lives are concerned. Once more, physician as I am, it is my commission and my moral engagement to speak up in favour of these patient's rights. Hopefully, science will keep towering over ignorance, and new treatments will be brought about. But our fight against any health issue whatsoever should not only concern scientists, but the entire population on its whole. Let us be fair. Let us be altruists. Every day, every week and every year of our lives, someone will need us. Make your existence worthwhile - help others.


No comments:

Post a Comment