Vivir sin sentir sería un sinsentido.

Vivir sin sentir sería un sinsentido.
The flower that blooms last is the most rare and beautiful of all.

Sunday 5 October 2014

Pueri pueri, pueri puerilia tractant.

Here's to childhood - that ephemeral, almost holy miracle, a fated well in life's untilled wilderness. A moment so wizardly, magically burdened with infinite briefness. A genuine prodigy we often learn to love when it is far too late, and time has ruthlessly shattered the remains of our cooing field of innocence into mere regretful crumbles. And still my adult self strives to keep one single bit, minuscule as it may be. For I have always enshrined my inner child, as she profusely nurtured me with the roots I owe so much to. And life is too ravishing a wonder, and I am not leaving little Addah behind to miss out any of the beauties future beholds.   

Addah Monoceros.

No comments:

Post a Comment