Vivir sin sentir sería un sinsentido.

Vivir sin sentir sería un sinsentido.
The flower that blooms last is the most rare and beautiful of all.

Thursday 10 December 2015

Measureless.

And now I can see
That everything we used to be
Was fated.
My silvery teardrops got lost in your stream
Diving daringly, reluctant to wait,
Smelting into a swamping star,
Mirroring this newborn scar,
Of piercing gazes and salty strokes,
Of shattered virginal crumbs,
Of feeling close and still too far. 

And now I can see
That you concealed my raven eyes,
For I was drifting down a maze,
Where infant angels bawled nearby.
But even along such path,
Inside my aching, silent fright, 
I docked on inky pupils,
Which silently lurked out of sight.
Still when I endeavoured the beads
Blackness had nurtured,
We drank and drank, and laughed and cried.
So believe me when I say,
That, though nothing can be fixed,
My river keeps these tears safe,
In a vastness of auroras. 

Addah Monoceros.
©2006.

No comments:

Post a Comment