Vivir sin sentir sería un sinsentido.

Vivir sin sentir sería un sinsentido.
The flower that blooms last is the most rare and beautiful of all.

Wednesday 17 February 2016

Hades.

You were my one and only.

Tyranny upon assent.
Bewitching a shapeless soothing reign of terror.

Little did I need to stammer in grief.
To lurk in your heed.
To ask.
To drink.
To see for myself.
To take swigs of finis. 

You ducked in my eos.
You burnt out my soul into gasps of incense. 
Flaring.
Withering in a pyre of ecstasy. 
Crumbling soot and wonder. 
A fervid reawakening, an ardent pandemonium. 

In brumes you became beautiful.
A wraith I grasped in longing.
Come back!
You exist but under sunlight. 

Infinity in motion.
Silent silver.
Dozing sunrise.

My tyrant. 
My one.
My only.

Addah Monoceros.

No comments:

Post a Comment