Vivir sin sentir sería un sinsentido.

Vivir sin sentir sería un sinsentido.
The flower that blooms last is the most rare and beautiful of all.

Monday 25 August 2014

Fate is a terminal disease.

She shifts around with angel-like gracefulness. Somewhere, deep in my soul, I can witness how her celestially silky wings flicker playfully on her back. Her eyes are profound and dark, like subways to Heaven's dusk. Her skin is pearly white and almost silvery. Her right hand reaches out for me as she strives to grasp my fingers, lips curling down in awe, raven hair outpouring down her shoulders. 

I scream, and so does her. Her howling ballade echoes my frantic anthem, as I vocalise aghast warnings she already discerns. My attempt to clasp her hand, pulling her to my safety, is purposeless. She limps, yet manages to stride forward, but I am already miles away from her. 

For a split second, her brittle body quivers and then cracks into a million droplets. I wail, and shriek her name, a name I will never articulate again. Flashes of light blast before my tearful eyes, and my last breath of life escapes me, sprinting joyfully towards the remains of her.  

My depleted body lies dead on the freshly mown grass, as the scarlet essence of my childhood splutters swiftly from my chest onto the soil. The Sun towers over me and makes my blood golden. And my core beats in mourning and liveliness, as my breath of life gently pours one silvery raindrop into my youthful epicenter, before leaving me forever. 

One silvery raindrop. 
The silvery raindrop. 


My silvery raindrop. 

Addah Monoceros. 

No comments:

Post a Comment