Vivir sin sentir sería un sinsentido.

Vivir sin sentir sería un sinsentido.
The flower that blooms last is the most rare and beautiful of all.

Thursday 26 March 2015

Ophelia's Serendipity.

A gleaming carpet blushes down to you,
Rejoicing beads of crimson bloom at me,
So delicately burly, yet so free,
I bow to your prodigious tides of blue.
To sail, they say, dauntlessness is a must,
For he who travels far shall master gales,
And hence your crooning mermaids sweep their tails,
Thus vanishing in spumous waves of dust.
Their anthems, smoothly chant cryptic ballades,
Enslaving sound itself and even time,
Since space plundered your vastness to its core,
Hence drifting in its grim silvery blade,
Alluring us into a blighting rhyme,
To which dawns will be witnessed nevermore. 

Adieu my dear heavens, now offed,
Holding on to fugacious streaks of gold,
I lie upon your aquamarine bed,
Spreading my wings, feeling both awed and bold.
My heart shuts down to legends still untold,
And thirsty I give in and drink my fate,
My aching systole yearned to be consoled, 
Though it was still too pristine to be late.
How could a pain so dim become so great?
How did it make me fall in love with Death?
It crucifixes me until I mutate,
Doth with such pleasure it steams my last breath.
A breath of yielding, a breath of checkmate,
No freedom whatsoever — only hate.
Addah Monoceros.

No comments:

Post a Comment